Conditions of Use
The sale of car insurance is regulated by the Financial Services Authority (FSA). Please make sure that you read the following so you are aware what you are able to do in order to assist any clients in the purchase of insurance.
- Direct them to your website to get a quote on car insurance and promote the insurance in order to aid the sale of your car(s).
- Call the site up in your showroom and help them to complete the online forms in order to obtain a quote and purchase an insurance policy.
- Print off the cover note we send you in order to pass onto the customer or use the cover note to tax the car on their behalf
- Print off any literature, key facts or policy wording from the site
- Use the data provided to you from the lead generation tool in order to contact the site visitor
- Use the site in order to obtain a quote for car(s) that are not in your stock
- Complete any of the online insurance forms on a customer’s behalf without the customer being present and giving you the answers to the questions
- Give any kind of advice or recommendation to the client about the insurance or any other product or offer from the site
If you have any issues or queries with the system then we have a support e-mail address, email@example.com, where you can contact us anytime.
If you need more immediate assistance then you can contact our customer services team on O1844 275555 and then press 3 for the motor team.